- Referenced in 24 articles
- enforce the convergence of fixpoint computations. While the approximation due to widening can be arbitrarily...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...