- Referenced in 1 article
- numerical predictions, based on the flame sheet model, were able to simulate the near-wall ... plays a significant role on flame shape and length. Much better agreement between published experimental ... regarding flame structure, species mass fractions and temperature distribution of non-premixed laminar flames regardless ... adopted simplified combustion model. It was observed that flame length decreased as the burner porosity...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...