- Referenced in 761 articles
- book is to guide researchers needing to flexibly incorporate nonlinear relations into their regression analyses ... desire to begin using more flexible semiparametric models. There is enough new material...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing, and outstanding...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- ideals. The capabilities of CoCoA and the flexibility of its use are further enhanced...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- necessary, though useful. z-Tree is flexible both with respect to the logic of interaction...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- data arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL’s flexibility and convenience render it ideal for rapid...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- coded (in function mft_tolerance). For greater flexibility this tolerance could be made an input...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- requires good and powerful mathematical software. Also, flexibility and extendibility of the package are important...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- knowledge. It is not intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- tried and tested routines that are both flexible and portable it remains at the core...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease of use.\parScaLAPACK includes routines...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- open, distributed architecture centered around a flexible knowledge base and supports the cooperation of independent...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- salient features of the programme are: flexibility in the integration schemes (subtriangles, subquadrilaterals, independent near...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- Using Gibbs Sampling) project is concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- time Unlimited number of advected/diffused passive tracers Flexible specification of additional source terms Portable parallel...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- modeling program that provides researchers with a flexible tool to analyze their data. Mplus offers...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- software, the Optimization routines are highly flexible – callable from various mathematical packages, including MATLAB...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- squares polynomial problems using a very simple, flexible, and intuitive high-level notation. Currently...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- wrap and Rcpp::as which are highly flexible and extensible, as documented in the ”Rcpp...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- flexible software toolbox for solving partial differential equations: Over the past two decades, some very ... three space dimensions as well as a flexible data layout. Therefore, it can serve...