- Referenced in 151 articles
- capacitated assignment, transportation, and minimum cost flow network problems. The purpose of this paper ... program for generating a variety of feasible network problems together with a set of benchmarked ... uncapacitated transportation and minimum cost flow network problems, and assignment problems. In addition to generating...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- programming, and proceeding to convex analysis, network flows, integer programming, quadratic programming, and convex optimization ... both for linear programming and for network flows. These C programs and JAVA tools...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- algorithm for solving the minimum-cost network flow problem. In each iteration, the linear system ... large set of standard minimum-cost network flow test problems. Computational results indicate that ... competitive with state-of-the-art network flow codes...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- package is appropriate for solving single/multicommodity network flow problems with linear/nonlinear objective function and with/without ... solving a high variety of network flow problems (though it was originally designed for solving ... other codes. When solving pure linear network flow problems, it has proved to be faster...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- specialized interior-point code for multicommodity network flows developed by Jordi Castro. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical ... conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research, but the system is general enough...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- genetic data, and web pages; transportation network flows; electrical resistor circuits; and elliptic partial differential...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- dfnWorks: A discrete fracture network framework for modeling subsurface flow and transport. dfnWorks ... generate three-dimensional discrete fracture networks (DFN) and simulate flow and transport. Developed ... flow and transport in fractured media at scales ranging from millimeters to kilometers. The networks ... intrinsically parallel fashion. Flow through the network is simulated in dfnFlow, which utilizes the massively...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- difficult planning problems for gas transmission network operators. They are obliged to offer as much ... free allocability, which means that all gas flow situations that may result from nominating these ... realized by the given gas transmission network. This requirement can hardly be verified with existing ... stationary gas flow situations. GasLib is a collection of technical gas network descriptions as well...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- with nonlinear constraints The minimization of network flow problems with linear/nonlinear side constraints ... effective on current large-scale network flow problems with nonlinear side constraints...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- FlowNet 2.0: Evolution of optical flow estimationwith deep networks. The FlowNet demonstrated that optical flow ... optical flow. Third, we elaborate on small displacements by introducing a sub-network specializing ... present faster variants that allow optical flow computation at up to 140fps with accuracy matching...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- managers, time-dependent reactor networks, and steady one-dimensional reacting flows. Cantera is currently used...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- inequalities, path inequalities for fixed charge network flow structure and Gomory mixed integer cuts...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- NSFnets (Navier-Stokes Flow nets): Physics-informed neural networks for the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations ... employ physics-informed neural networks (PINNs) to simulate the incompressible flows ranging from laminar...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- generation, statistical analysis, and calculation of network distances, flows, and importance measures (centrality, PageRank, HITS ... construct tools for the interactive exploration of network data. Users...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- foams, discrete fracture networks, or network flow problems. FoamGrid implements adaptive non-conforming refinement with ... existing grid, which makes FoamGrid suitable for network growth problems. We show...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- flow in stochastic discrete fracture networks. In this paper, flow in Discrete Fracture Networks ... from a nonconforming discretization of stochastic fractured networks, a Balancing Domain Decomposition is used. Tests ... iterative solver SIDNUR to solve the flow problem...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- estimate the current state of a transportation network, predict future traffic conditions, and provide consistent ... supply. The demand reflects both the OD flow patterns and the combination ... supply reflects the transportation network in terms of infrastructure, traffic flow and traffic control. This...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- IDSes) monitor edge networks’ DMZs to identify and/or filter malicious flows. While an IDS helps ... human labor, and thus significant delay: as network operators detect anomalous behavior, they communicate with ... analyzing the prevalence of portions of flow payloads, and thus uses no knowledge of protocol...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- modelling. MASCARET includes 1-Dimensionnal free surface flow modelling engines. Based on the Saint-Venant ... varied geometries: meshed or branched network, subcritical or supercritical flows, steady or unsteady flows. MASCARET...