- Referenced in 400 articles
- applications ranging from fluid flow and heat transfer to structural mechanics and electromagnetic analyses. Material...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 64 articles
- understand the complex physics related to fluid mechanics. A large part of the book ... great interest to all practitioners of computational fluid dynamics: engineers, researches, teachers and graduate students...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- discontinuity-capturing methods for coupled fluid mechanics and electrochemical transport problems. Electrophoresis is the motion ... multiphysics and multiscale problem. Mass transport, fluid mechanics, electric problems, and their interactions have ... proper numerical stabilization, computation of coupled fluid mechanics, electrophoretic transport, and electric problems would suffer...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- stresses, isovalues, velocities and streamlines in fluid mechanics...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- been used in both solid and fluid mechanics. It was based on the Lisp Algebraic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- software package designed to help teach fluid mechanics and ;transport phenomena. Based on ready ... long learning curve associated ;with general fluid flow modeling packages, making it easy to deploy ... Reinforce basic concepts of fluid mechanics and heat/mass transfer using computer simulation ;Use computing exercises ... learning experience with real-world applications of fluid flow and heat/mass transfer ;Expose students...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- published books in the field of fluid mechanics and scientific computation \lbrackBoundary integral and singularity ... author presents the basic knowledge of fluid mechanics and computational fluid dynamics. However, this ... aiming to amalgamate introductory fundamentals of fluid mechanics and selected computational methods and techniques ... organized and recommendable introductory course in fluid mechanics and computational fluid dynamics. With the words...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- value problems in solid, structural and fluid mechanics. There are no restrictions on the number...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- contact and Coulomb friction and impact (nonsmooth mechanics, contact dynamics, multibody systems dynamics or granular ... Optimization (Complementarity systems and Variational inequalities), Fluid Mechanics, and Computer Graphics...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- addition to problems of heat transfer, fluid mechanics, electromagnetics and optimization. Modules for such special...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- wide variety of problems including fluid mechanics, solid mechanics (elasticity and plasticity), ice-sheet flow...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- features to solve anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer ... applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over 170 utility applications that perform...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- fluid thermal-hydraulic code capable of simulating thermal and mechanical phenomena occurring in the primary...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- volume-of-fluid method. Volume-of-fluid (VOF) methods are popular for the direct numerical ... capillary force is the dominant physical mechanism. The lack of convergence with spatial refinement...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- modeling a wide array of fluid mechanical behavior. The Lattice-Boltzmann methods provided with LBHydra ... transport, and multiple phase and multiple component fluids in complex and changing fluid flow geometries...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- extensible framework for Computational Fluid Mechanics (CFD) solvers. It is developed as a part ... source and open-science collaboration within fluid mechanics community and intended for both educational...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Elmer includes physical models of fluid dynamics, structural mechanics, electromagnetics, heat transfer and acoustics...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- parallel solution of computational fluid and solid mechanics problems...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- modeling and analysis of fluid mechanics in complex piping systems of any scale...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CHeart is used to simulate the mechanical physics, fluid dynamics, and electrophysiology of the heart...