- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...