- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The Riegeom package: abstract tensor calculation This paper...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- xPerm: fast index canonicalization for tensor computer algebra...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...