- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- TINKER - Software Tools for Molecular Design. The TINKER...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...