- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- RcppArmadillo: Rcpp integration for Armadillo templated linear algebra...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- diffEq: Functions from the book Solving Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Flury: Data Sets from Flury, 1997. Contains data...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package pracma: Practical Numerical Math Functions. Functions...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- RStan: the R interface to Stan. rstan: User...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- R package rstan. User-facing R functions are...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Visualizing Data using t-SNE. We present a...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...