- Referenced in 1 article
- explicit agent-based modeling of non-industrial forest owner policies. This paper describes ForestSim ... decentralized private forest owners responding to alternative forest management policies to determine the impacts ... exploring more nuanced aspects of non-industrial private forest owner decision-making, forest growth dynamics...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- software libraries as part of research and industrial projects.Geometry Toolkits - a set of software libraries ... decision support tool for long-term forest treatment scheduling. It is developed by the department ... NORSKOG, Norges Skogeierforbund and the Department of Forest Sciences at the Agricultural University of Norway.Matlab ... simulation suite that is capable of modeling industrially and scientifically relevant flow and transport processes...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- assess the impact of forest planning models on industrial development. The application can assess...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- industry, where at the entrance of a factory several different types of raw materials (forest...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- design of “fire-safe” communities and forests. At the core of Prometheus is an algorithm ... Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS) Industrial Problem Solving Workshop held in June ... method as a new tool for forest fire spread simulations and show in some simple...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PROMISE: A distributed DSS approach to coordinating production...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 548 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...