- Referenced in 629 articles
- state-of-the-art in mechanized formal methods and to be sufficiently rugged that...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- broader attempt to make formal methods applicable within NASA’s areas such as space, aviation ... continuation of an effort to formally analyze, using SPIN, a multi-threaded operating system...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- played an important role in the formal methods community and several critical tasks rely...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework --------- siehe Isar...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- tool for investigating the use of formal methods in hardware and software design. We provide...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- that can be obtained by applying formal methods to source programs. The main result...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- natural-mode finite element method formalized through appropriate geometrical, trigonometrical and enigneering mathematical relations...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- this algorithm configuration problem. More formally, we provide methods for optimizing a target algorithm...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Mechanical methods for mapping the transition systems first into a set of formal assertions, permitting...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- other end, it embodies a lightweight formal method in which subtle properties of behaviour...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- obstructing the view on applications of formal methods, formalized mathematics, and math education in particular...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- simplified. In combination with our formal linear algebra methods environment (FLAME) approach to deriving such...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line ... spatial windows, pixel images and tessellations. Exploratory methods include K-functions, nearest neighbour distance ... simulated automatically. Also provides facilities for formal inference (such as chi-squared tests) and model...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- architecture. MaC is a lightweight formal method solution which works as a viable complement ... current heavyweight formal methods. In addition, analysis processes of the architecture including instrumentation...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- RAISE tools. The use of a formal method is often seen in terms...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- more concrete and by decomposing operations. Formal methods ensure that the version resulting from such ... lead to proofs of considerable size, formal methods cannot be used without appropriate support tools ... least of another formal method, it is difficult to read.par The book is divided into ... recommended to researchers in the field of formal program development...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- knowledge-based methods within a formal probability theory framework. A user interface module gives ... three tasks, and the details of the methods used to address them. In addition...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Java programs. Given a formal specification for a method, Korat uses the method precondition...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- workbench a universal development environment for formal methods. The UniForM Workbench supports combination of Formal...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Statistical model checking is an attractive formal analysis method for probabilistic systems such...