- Referenced in 96 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework --------- siehe Isar...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- specification language integrated with support tools and a theorem prover. It is intended to capture ... state-of-the-art in mechanized formal methods and to be sufficiently rugged that...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- research tool for investigating the use of formal methods in hardware and software design...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Turing-complete formalism of term rewriting. Over the years, many methods and tools have been...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- development of the RAISE tools. The use of a formal method is often seen ... specification is correct. It considers the RAISE tools in terms both of their development...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- quantitative analysis tool. Statistical model checking is an attractive formal analysis method for probabilistic systems ... making such scalability of analysis available to tools like Maude, where probabilistic systems...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- initially developed at the Formal Methods and Tools group at the University of Twente ... further by the Formal Methods and Verification group at the Johannes Kepler University Linz...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- standalone tools implementing algorithms for Formal Concept Analysis (FCA) – a method of qualitative data analysis ... implement high-performance command-line tools for computing formal concepts, (frequent) itemsets, nonredundant bases, boolean...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- called software crisis. Tools are valuable companions to formal methods: they assist in analysis ... toolset is given. DisCo is a formal specification method for reactive and distributed systems ... currently includes a compiler, a graphical animation tool, and a scenario tool for representing execution...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- developing methods, techniques, and tools for interfacing logics and related formal systems. These systems...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Academic tool enabling the operational use of formal Method B for proven software development...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- considerable size, formal methods cannot be used without appropriate support tools. The book presents such ... that mainly consists of a VDM support tool and a proof assistant. The book ... least of another formal method, it is difficult to read.par The book is divided into ... discuss the support tool for working with VDM and a tool for simulating the behaviour...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- offers a similar computational ”feel,” providing classes, methods, fields, inheritance, and dynamic typecasts with ... Featherweight Java make it a handy tool for studying the consequences of extensions and variations ... proof of type safety. The extended system formalizes for the first time some...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- supports combination of Formal Methods (on a solid logical foundation), provides tools for the development...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- support tool for object model diagrams, checking for consistency of multiplicities and generating sample snapshots ... other end, it embodies a lightweight formal method in which subtle properties of behaviour...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- automated theorem proving, by situating automated tools and methods in a framework that supports user ... systems. It is currently being used to formalize category theory, homotopy type theory, and abstract...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Verification Methods. It is desirable to integrate formal verification techniques applicable to different languages ... present Exp.Open 2.0, a new tool of the Cadp verification toolbox which combines several features...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Tool for Rapid Creation of Formal Prototypes. The application of formal methods to the development ... method tools. Tools like BMotion Studio may reduce these barriers by creating visualizations of formal...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- industrial tool that allows for the operational use of the B Method to develop defect ... free proven software (formal software). Two versions are available: Community Edition available to anyone without...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- many user-interfaces, editor frameworks, and educational tools already exist. This shall ultimately lead ... obstructing the view on applications of formal methods, formalized mathematics, and math education in particular...