- Referenced in 156 articles
- proofs, translating these into natural deduction proofs, constructing natural deduction proofs, translating natural deduction proofs ... rearranging proofs, deleting parts of proofs, displaying only those parts of proofs under active consideration ... saving incomplete proofs, and printing proofs on paper. The convenient formula editor permits the student ... System to Help Students Write Formal Proofs (postscript...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- help verifying and formally proving properties on numerical programs dealing with floating-point or fixed ... automatic tactic for the Coq proof assistant...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...