- Referenced in 3100 articles
- available, for those who prefer the old format. For a general overview of the Repository...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- written in so-called Standard Input Format (SIF). A decoder to convert from this format...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- backward error analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format; Partial...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- output of expressions in a variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- curated and made publicly available in many formats. Its matrices cover a wide spectrum...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- problems in either SDPA or SeDuMi format. Sparsity and block diagonal structure are exploited...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data are compatible with ... industry MPS format. The source code is suitable for machines with a Fortran...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- meshes and output of results in graphics formats, and the like. Likewise, support for several...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- convert the problems to existing ATP systems’ formats. General guidelines outlining the requirements...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- test problems written in the standard input format (SIF) used by the LANCELOT software package ... building an interface between this input format and other optimization packages. These tools provide...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- these components together. dBase’s underlying file format, the .dbf file, is widely used ... applications needing a simple format to store structured data...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- quality figures in a variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms. matplotlib...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- compiled in a user friendly and accessible format: starting from different performance objectives (linear, quadratic...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- simple extensions to the SIF test problem format and the generation of files suited...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- show that the industry standard MPS format can be nicely formulated in such...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- while spending minimal efforts on preprocessing and formatting...
NETLIB LP Test Set
- Referenced in 132 articles
- sources. The examples are available in MPS format, which is a subset ... format used by CUTEr. Thus, the NETLIB set provide a further collection of interesting examples...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- matrix in one of several text file formats. Similarly, each matrix generator has a home...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- formulate many popular problem formats as mixed complementarity problems and how to describe the resulting ... problems in GAMS format. We demonstrate the ease and power of formulating practical models ... format. Given these examples, it is hoped that this collection will grow to include many...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- propose storing sparse tensors using coordinate format and describe the computational efficiency of this scheme...