- Referenced in 144 articles
- interactive proof assistants, we arrive at a reasonable environment for live proof document editing. Thus ... issuing proper document constructors, including forward and backward tracing of partial documents; intermediate states...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- these disciplines, expert systems which can reason, and certain aspects of artificial intelligence ... actions. ETPS permits students to work forwards, backwards, or in a combination of these modes...
- Referenced in 1 article
- forward strategies. Backward simulations, also called coalescent-based simulations, are computationally efficient. The reason ... current population. On the contrary, forward simulations are less efficient because the entire population...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...