- Referenced in 333 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- SATCHMOREBID: SATCHMO(RE) with BIDirectional relevancy SATCHMORE was...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- WASP: a native ASP solver based on constraint...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Karlsruhe Interactive Verifier (KIV). KIV is an interactive...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Computing posterior probabilities for score-based alignments using...