- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1898 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1057 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- This software promotes some general and useful tools...
- Referenced in 788 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Twelf is a language used to specify, implement...