- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...