- Referenced in 1 article
- orientation-specific morphology analysis of fractal-like solid nano-agglomerates. Computer simulation techniques have found ... process of growth through the agglomeration of smaller particles (monomers). In this paper, we describe ... been written to simulate 3d quasi-fractal agglomerates and create their 2d pixelated projection images ... orientations as commonly encountered for quasi-fractal agglomerates collected on filter media for electron microscopy...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1227 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- The DAVID Gene Functional Classification Tool: a novel...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- clusfind: A set of six stand-alone Fortran...