- Referenced in 6 articles
- pure jump tempered α-stable (TαS) Lévy processes. With the compound Poisson (CP) approximation ... series representation of the TαS process, we simulate the moment statistics of stochastic reaction-diffusion ... TαS processes as CP processes; second, we directly solve the tempered fractional PDE (TFPDE...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...