- Referenced in 42 articles
- estimation for the discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process and the Yuima R package. This ... discretely observed fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process solution of the stochastic differential equation ... fractional Brownian motion. For the estimation of the drift λ, the results are obtained only...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 338 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...