- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...