- Referenced in 610 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...