- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Electronic circuits manifesting hyperbolic chaos and simulation of...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A marching-on in time meshless kernel based...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Matrix approach to discretization of ODEs and PDEs...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- DGM: a deep learning algorithm for solving partial...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- PRMLT: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning Toolbox. This...