- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A marching-on in time meshless kernel based...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Matrix approach to discretization of ODEs and PDEs...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- pyuvdata defines a pythonic interface to interferometric data...