- Referenced in 21 articles
- fractional-order control. (1) High precision algorithms are provided for fractional derivatives and fractional differential ... modelling, analysis and design of multivariable fractional-order systems...
- Referenced in 1 article
- methods. To accomplish this, a fractional differentiation matrix is derived at the Chebyshev Gauss-Lobatto ... linear commensurate order FDEs and a system of linear fractional-order delay-differential equations...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...