- Referenced in 22 articles
- with the book. Dingyu Xue. Fractional-order Control Systems - Fundamentals and Numerical Implementations. Berlin ... Also a standard toolbox for fractional calculus and fractional-order control. (1) High precision algorithms ... modelling, analysis and design of multivariable fractional-order systems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- rapidly evolving scientific field called fractional-order calculus. Its concepts are applicable in solving many ... engineering problems, including robust control system design. The fractional PID is a natural evolution ... enhanced accuracy of the fractional-order models. The presented tool, which is a part...
- Referenced in 1 article
- finite difference methods. To accomplish this, a fractional differentiation matrix is derived at the Chebyshev ... explicit form of solution for a system of linear FDEs with discrete delays. Moreover ... commensurate order FDEs and a system of linear fractional-order delay-differential equations...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The author presents the FORTRAN computer program PDEFIT...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- SPICE - A guide to circuit simulation and analysis...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...