- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...