- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1898 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1924 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...