- Referenced in 60 articles
- method for solving unsteady three-dimensional free surface flows. A numerical method for solving three ... dimensional free surface flows is presented. The technique is an extension of the GENSMAC code ... calculating free surface flows in two dimensions. As in GENSMAC, the full Navier-Stokes equations ... this new technique for solving complex free surface flows, such as cavity filling...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- available free of charge under the Free Software GPL license. Gerris was created by Stéphane ... adapted dynamically to the features of the flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries ... Fluid advection scheme for interfacial flows Accurate surface tension model Multiphase electrohydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Particle Hydrodynamics code developed to solve free-surface flow problems. DualSPHysics is an open-source...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Computer Program for Incompressible Flows with Free Surfaces. We present the RIPPLE computer program ... dimensional, incompressible fluid flows with surface tension on free surfaces of general topology. Finite difference ... Free surfaces are represented with volume-of-fluid (VOF) data on the mesh. Surface tension ... volume force derived from the continuum surface force ( CSF) model. A two-step projection method...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- method for solving unsteady three-dimensional free surface flows. A numerical method for solving three ... dimensional free surface flows is presented. The technique is an extension of the GENSMAC code ... calculating free surface flows in two dimensions. As in GENSMAC, the full Navier–Stokes equations ... this new technique for solving complex free surface flows, such as cavity filling...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- solver Alya. CFD modeling of turbulent free surface flows has become an important tool ... solver that can predict the flow pattern, free surface shape and the forces ... used to deal with convection dominated flows and allow for equal order velocity-pressure interpolations...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- With special capabilities for accurately predicting free-surface flows, FLOW-3D is the ideal...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- computer program for incompressible flows with free surfaces. We present the NASA-VOF2D two-dimensional...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MASCARET: 1-Dimensionnal free surface flow modelling. MASCARET includes 1-Dimensionnal free surface flow modelling...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- necessary for free or curved rigid surface boundaries. Each includes a flow chart...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- simulation of free surface flow over variable depth in coastal engineering a first Boussinesq model...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- JOSEPHINE: A parallel SPH code for free-surface flows. JOSEPHINE is a parallel Smoothed Particle ... Hydrodynamics program, designed to solve unsteady free-surface flows. The adopted numerical scheme is efficient...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- particle-in-cell solver for incompressible free surface flows with two-way fluid-solid coupling ... Navier-Stokes equations for free surface flows involving two-way fluid-solid interaction in arbitrary...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- element method for the analysis of free surface flow problems. This paper introduces ... solution to free surface problems. The main innovation of this method is the application ... analysis of different free surface flow problems are presented...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- moving boundary value problems, free surface and two phase flows with/without surfactants, flows with deforming...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Simulation of multiple free surface transient Newtonian and non-Newtonian flows. The authors have developed ... stress conditions on the free surface leads to improved visualization. The code is written...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Euler or Navier-Stokes equations. The free surface is captured automatically as a discontinuity ... similar to shock capturing in compressible flow. No surface tracking or reconstruction procedure is needed ... breakup and recombination of the free surface and thus can model wave breaking. An artificial ... classical bench-mark problems for free surface flows including a collapsing water column inundating...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- NaSt3DGPF: A Parallel 3D Free Surface Flow Solver. NaSt3DGPF is an implementation of a solver ... realistic simulation of two-phase flows with free surfaces. NaSt3DGPF exhibits the following features...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- accurate computation of thin film flow on functional surfaces containing micro-structure. FILMPAR ... dimensional, gravity-driven, continuous thin film free-surface flow over substrates containing micro-scale topography...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- like free surface lattice Boltzmann. This method is used to simulate liquid-gas flow phenomena...