- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1135 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...