- Referenced in 33 articles
- language offers advanced constructs for querying (e.g. recursive graph patterns) and manipulating models (e.g. generic ... meta-transformation rules) in unidirectional model transformations frequently used in formal model analysis to carry...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- questions because GPCRs are among the most frequent targets of therapeutic drugs and the information ... images have been utilized to reveal the pattern features hidden in piles of long ... layer prediction engine is for identifying a query protein as GPCR on non-GPCR...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- structures for RDF data and efficient RDF query evaluation. The index scheme consists ... Path index manages frequent RDF path patterns for long path query performance enhancement. Context index...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- preprocessor, a frequent sequence miner, and a frequent sequence post processor. We have examined ... MAPO using a set of various queries. The preliminary results show that the framework ... providing informative and succinct API usage patterns...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- throughput gene expression analysis has become a frequent and powerful research tool in biology ... applications have been developed for biologists to query large microarray gene expression databases using ... data. Users can query the database to retrieve the expression patterns of individual genes throughout...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- A logical language, SeqLog, for mining and querying...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...
- Referenced in 3876 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- RCV1: A New Benchmark Collection for Text Categorization...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- R package arules: Mining Association Rules and Frequent...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...