- Referenced in 13 articles
- R package mixAK: Mixture of methods including mixtures...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 728 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Amelia: Amelia II: A Program for Missing Data...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Spatial Statistics with R : This collection of web...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- MrBayes: Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny. MrBayes is a...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- The BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- VineCopula: Statistical inference of vine copulas. This package...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package CDVine: Statistical inference of C- and...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...