- Referenced in 45 articles
- simple package for front tracking. A general purpose software package for the geometry and dynamics ... describe significant improvements to the Front Tracking package, especially in the 3D handling of topological ... methods) and with previous versions of front tracking. The major new algorithm presented here...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- provides an object-oriented framework for front tracking with level set methods in two dimensions ... schemes are available, which support fairly general front advance functions (”speed functions”) but also allow...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Conservative front tracking: the algorithm, the rationale and the API . A conservative algorithm for front ... tracking, previously proposed, is developed here in detail. Conservation follows from general ideas of numerical ... algorithm are higher order. Front tracking is well suited to the study of problems ... mediate the insertion of front tracking into an external physics code. The main requirement upon...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- local level-set concept for front tracking on arbitrary grids. This paper proposes a general ... multi-dimensional front tracking concept for arbitrary physical problems. The tracking method is based ... definition range in the vicinity of the fronts. Special attention is drawn to the classical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- depth data from Kinect is used to track the 3D pose of the sensor ... interaction directly in front of the sensor, without degrading camera tracking or reconstruction. These extensions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Regulations in RailCNL. Designs of railway infrastructure (tracks, signalling and control systems, etc.) need ... practices and previous experience with creating verification front-end languages...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- MARS: A MAPLE/MATLAB/C resultant-based solver. The authors...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...