- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- SatEx: A web-based framework for SAT experimentation...
- Referenced in 946 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2609 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1259 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Methods for solving systems of nonlinear equations. Chapter...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- The program SolvOpt (Solver for local optimization problems...
- Referenced in 1019 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...