- Referenced in 40 articles
- Compression and Modulus Switching for Fully Homomorphic Encryption over the Integers”, Proceedings of Eurocrypt...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- along with entirely new applications like fully homomorphic encryption. Unfortunately, realizing the full potential...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- FHEW: bootstrapping homomorphic encryption in less than a second. The main bottleneck ... affecting the efficiency of all known fully homomorphic encryption (FHE) schemes is Gentry’s bootstrapping...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- open-source library for fully homomorphic encryption, distributed under the terms of the Apache...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SEAL homomorphic encryption library. Motivation: The ability to perform operations on encrypted data ... library is a popular implementation of fully homomorphic encryption developed in C++ by Microsoft Research...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- expression templates, etc.), and will be fully available under an open source license. The library ... optimized library for lattice homomorphic encryption HElib): restricting the library to the aforementioned polynomial ring...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- design optimized encryption switching protocols which seamlessly convert between homomorphic and garbled circuit encodings ... online runtime. Similarly when compared with fully homomorphic approaches like CryptoNets (ICML 2016) we demonstrate...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...