- Referenced in 535 articles
- Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox connected with functions of matrices. It is associated with...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- present. Many extensive remarks and explanations are connected with INTLIB, INTLIB 90 and INTOPT ... problems (17 pages) studies function expressions containing if-then-else connectives obtaining some new results...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Brain Connectivity Toolbox (brain-connectivity-toolbox.net) is a MATLAB toolbox for complex ... network (graph) analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets. Several people have contributed ... users are welcome to contribute new functions with due acknowledgement...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- element connection arrays. In this case it may be necessary to write user functions...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- RAGlib is a Maple package providing useful functionalities for the study of real solutions ... emptiness or computing sampling points in each connected component of their real solution set. RAGlib ... systems of equations/inequalities over the reals. Provided functionalities allow to decide the existence of real ... compute sample points in each connected component of the real solution...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- order gradient-based optimization of stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order ... interpretations and typically require little tuning. Some connections to related algorithms, on which Adam...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Loewner framework and transfer functions of singular/rectangular systems. A connection is established between the Loewner ... consequence this approach yields transfer functions for singular and rectangular systems. Thus the Loewner framework...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- pages you will see examples of L-functions coming from modular forms, elliptic curves, number ... LMFDB for descriptions of connections between these objects. For additional information, there is a useful ... www.numbertheory.org/ntw/lecture_notes.html. The subject of L-functions is very rich, with many interrelationships. Our goal...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- array of algorithms to quantify the functional, connectional and structural properties of the human brain...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Granger causal connectivity analysis. Assessing directed functional connectivity from time series data ... freely available MATLAB toolbox – ‘Granger causal connectivity analysis’ (GCCA) – which provides a core ... neuroscience data types including neuroelectric, neuromagnetic, functional MRI, and other neural signals. The toolbox includes ... multivariate steady-state and event-related data, functions to preprocess data, assess statistical significance...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Schotty-Klein prime function on the Schottky double of multiply connected circular domains...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- analysis, and several methods to estimate functional connectivity between distributed brain regions. The present paper...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- high-level functions such as 3-sphere recognition, unknot recognition and connected sum decomposition...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Conn: a functional connectivity toolbox for correlated and anticorrelated brain networks. Resting state functional connectivity ... neuronal sources. We have developed a functional connectivity toolbox Conn ( www.nitrc.org/projects/conn ) that implements ... first-level estimation of multiple standard functional connectivity magnetic resonance imaging (fcMRI) measures, and second ... novel voxel-to-voxel analysis of functional connectivity. We describe the methods implemented...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- linked by connections to form a network. A component is a functional unit that ... those variables visible to other components. A connection is a directed mapping from externally visible...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- friendly toolbox for machine learning on functional connectivity measures. We previously presented GraphVar ... toolbox for comprehensive graph analyses of functional brain connectivity. Here we introduce a comprehensive extension ... explore easily customizable decoding models across functional connectivity measures as well as additional features ... decoding (ML) modelling approaches on functional connectivity measures making big data neuroscience readily accessible...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- this writing) to explicitly identify nonlinear functions connecting pairs of latent variables in SEM models...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- mapping and imaging of brain functional connectivity. We have developed a MATLAB-based toolbox, eConnectome ... electrophysiological connectome), for mapping and imaging functional connectivity at both the scalp and cortical levels ... intuitive use of the toolbox. Major functions of eConnectome include EEG/ECoG preprocessing, scalp spatial mapping ... estimation, connectivity analysis, and visualization. Granger causality measures such as directed transfer function and adaptive...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- theory are connected with computer algebra functions. These functions allow a direct calculation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- topological network similarity measure, sequence similarity, functional similarity and structural similarity. Hence, we resolve ... similarity measures yielding the largest contiguous (i.e. connected) and biologically sound ... alignments. MI-GRAAL exposes the largest functional, connected regions of protein–protein interaction (PPI) network ... apply MI-GRAAL’s alignments to predict functions of un-annotated proteins in yeast, human...