- Referenced in 13702 articles
- models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore ... faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user-extendible by libraries written ... language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make its functionality...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- standardized, general-purpose purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics and strong static typing...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional programming language. It has roots in Lisp ... errors. ML provides pattern matching for function arguments, garbage collection, imperative programming, call ... currying. It is used heavily in programming language research...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance ... Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- ALGOL 60 was the first language implementing nested function definitions with lexical scope. It gave...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Miranda: A non-strict functional language with polymorphic types. The last few years have seen ... much fruitful research into the nature of functional programming. Although there are still many important ... documented programming languages. Miranda is a functional programming language which has been developed with this...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs ... programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions and a rich type...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Pesca is written in the functional programming language Haskell...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- also be used as a batch-oriented language. Octave has extensive tools for solving common ... roots of nonlinear equations, integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential ... customizable via user-defined functions written in Octave’s own language, or using dynamically loaded...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term Graph Rewriting. It is specially designed ... applications possible by using a pure functional language. In this paper we first give ... most important basic features of the language Clean among which it’s Term Graph Rewriting ... purely functional framework. After this overview we will focus on a new language feature, which...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Curry: a truly functional logic language. Functional and logic programming are the most important declarative ... over the last decade. However, integrated functional logic languages are currently not widely used. This ... proposed which resulted in many different functional logic languages. To overcome this situation, we propose ... functional logic language Curry which can deal as a standard language in this area...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- context of typed λ-calculi and functional languages. We directly demonstrate the sense in which ... Nielson and Nielson’s two-level functional language in our functional language Mini-ML□, thus...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- elementar synchronous processes. Separate compilation in reactive languages is however made a difficult issue ... requirements. To enable separate compilation of the functional components of reactive systems while preserving their ... invariants of program modules in functional languages, temporal and data-flow invariants interface SIGNAL processes ... conventional languages, typing is the medium allowing the separate compilation of functions in a program...