- Referenced in 2602 articles
- linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Data and functions for the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, version...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- modeling system for constructing and solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number ... standard problem types, including linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs ... convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable functions, such as ℓ1 norms...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series and linear models , Methods and tools for displaying...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- forecast: Forecasting functions for time series and linear models Methods and tools for displaying...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- financial industry. The book has a secondary function as a reference text for risk professionals ... analysis, time series analysis and generalized linear modelling...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- collection of algorithms and functions to aid statistical modeling. Includes growth curve comparisons, limiting dilution ... analysis (aka ELDA), mixed linear models, heteroscedastic regression, inverse-Gaussian probability calculations, Gauss quadrature ... nonlinear models. Includes advanced generalized linear model functions that implement secure convergence, dispersion modeling...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- other programs, and many discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique ... search for models of latent structure, and to search for linear feedback models...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- SparseM provides some basic R functionality for linear algebra with sparse matrices ... illustrated by a family of linear model fitting functions that implement least squares methods...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- geoRglm - a package for generalised linear spatial models , Functions for inference in generalised linear spatial...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- depend on a linear predictor through a nonlinear link function and allows the response probability ... distributions. Many widely used statistical models are generalized linear models. These include classical linear models ... generalized linear models by the selection of an appropriate link function and response probability distribution...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- This package contains functions for fitting general linear structural equation models (with observed and unobserved...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 143 articles
- tuning linear control systems. You can specify your system as a transfer function, state-space ... zero-pole-gain or frequency-response model. Apps and functions, such as step response plot...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- using Sketchpad. Elementary students can manipulate dynamic models of fractions, number lines, and geometric patterns ... ratio and proportion, rate of change, and functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical representations ... construct and transform geometric shapes and functions—from linear to trigonometric—promoting deep understanding. Sketchpad...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient descent algorithm (boosting) for optimizing general risk functions utilizing ... base-learners for fitting generalized linear, additive and interaction models to potentially high-dimensional data...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- sets, functional analysis of variance, functional general linear model, n-sample test of correspondence...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Goodness-of-fit tests for the functional linear model based on randomly projected empirical processes ... empirical processes indexed by a randomly projected functional covariate to construct ... goodness-of-fit tests for the functional linear model with scalar response. The test statistics ... simulation study for a variety of linear models, underlying processes, and alternatives. The software provided...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- regression functions. Unfortunately, posterior distributions ranging over function spaces are highly complex and hence sampling ... nonparametric and semiparametric models in R, DPpackage. Currently, DPpackage includes models for marginal and conditional ... linear mixed models, and regression data using generalized additive models. The package also contains functions...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling, geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging ... sorting functions, as well as a matrix search framework and a solver for linear...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- WWGbook: Functions and datasets for WWGbook. Book is ”Linear Mixed Models: A Practical Guide Using...