- Referenced in 9842 articles
- interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop ... language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach ... solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user-extendible by libraries written ... SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links ... allows SINGULAR to make its functionality available to other programs...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- standardized, general-purpose purely functional programming language, with non-strict semantics and strong static typing...
- Referenced in 2384 articles
- provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional programming language. It has roots in Lisp ... provides pattern matching for function arguments, garbage collection, imperative programming, call-by-value and currying...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization ... numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with a wide variety of special functions; Dirac matrix...
- Referenced in 4615 articles
- solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance ... from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- intended to replace flexible statistical programming systems such as Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad ... that performs many of the functions in commercial programs such as Netica, Hugin, LISREL ... other programs, and many discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique...
- Referenced in 2261 articles
- Python libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly ... optimized can be expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- fruitful research into the nature of functional programming. Although there are still many important questions ... documented programming languages. Miranda is a functional programming language which has been developed with this...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are similar...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier to maintain. For a first ... impression of the matrix and statistical function library see the Function summary. Versions...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types...
- Referenced in 1014 articles
- Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified ... preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This program can also...
- Referenced in 688 articles
- function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Logic programming with functions and predicates: The language BABEL. We investigate the experimental programming language ... BABEL, designed to achieve integration of functional programming (as embodied in HOPE, Standard ... MIRANDA) and logic programming (as embodied in PROLOG) in a simple, flexible, and mathematically well ... combines pure PROLOG with a first order functional notation. On the other side, the language...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Scala. An introduction to object-functional programming. Scala is a highly expressive, concise and scalable ... exciting methodology known as object-functional programming. In this book, the authors show how Scala ... dual-object and functional-oriented natures combined at Scala’s core, and so write code...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Editor for Sequent Calculus: Pesca is a program that helps in the construction of proofs ... Pesca is written in the functional programming language Haskell...