- Referenced in 226 articles
- exploring ratio and proportion, rate of change, and functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- modifying the proximal function, which significantly simplifies setting a learning rate and results in regret ... provably as good as the best proximal function that can be chosen in hindsight...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- density functions, and the locally maximal posterior probability parameters. We rate our classifications with ... approximate posterior probability of the distribution function w.r.t. the data, obtained by marginalizing over ... This posterior probability rating allows direct comparison of alternate density functions that differ in number...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- problem of learning a ranking function. The optimization algorithms used in SVMlight are described ... efficient estimation methods for both error rate and precision/recall. XiAlpha-estimates [Joachims, 2002a, Joachims, 2000b ... version is an algorithm for learning ranking functions [Joachims, 2002c]. The goal is to learn...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- order gradient-based optimization of stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order ... provide a regret bound on the convergence rate that is comparable to the best known...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- convex function. This additional knowledge is used for deriving a worst-case convergence rate ... optimal worst-case rate of convergence for smooth strongly convex functions. We demonstrate the efficiency...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- minimize the function noted, for the aim is to combine a fast rate of convergence...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... variety of sampling schemes; and (iii) hazard rate estimation with censored life time data...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- calculations; Lee-Carter modelling; functional data analysis of mortality rates, fertility rates, net migration numbers...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- density function, quantile function and hazard rate function, generating random samples from a population with...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- data on a (possibly high-dimensional) functional basis; (ii) the test of each possible ... family wise error rate, particularly suited for functional data. We show that ITP is provided...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- layer for the sub-functional class. The overall success rates for all the three layers...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- waves the convergence rate of the nonsplit version is retained. Stability function and discrete dispersion...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- iteration, we only need to evaluate the function value and the gradient; and thus ... large-scale sparse data. 2) Optimal Convergence Rate. The convergence rate O(1/k2) is optimal ... Pathwise Solutions. The SLEP package provides functions that efficiently compute the pathwise solutions corresponding...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- optimal rates of convergence are obtained without the need to consider shape functions defined ... possible to recover optimal convergence rates in the case of re-entrant corners, cracks...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- effect of replacing the original rounding function (which is fast and simple, but somehow blind ... substantial improvement of the FP success rate, without slowing-down the method and with...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- show relationships between functions and representing that function on a graph. At the same time ... travel along a linear line with the rate the same ... rate of increase or the slope. You can input any function like a simple...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Computes the probability density function, hazard rate function, integrated hazard rate function and the quantile...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- random number generation and the hazard rate function for the continuous one-parameter Lindley distribution ... censored random samples, with a desired censoring rate, when the event times are any continuous...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- several distributions and the reaction rates from complex functions or from physical parameters. SGNSim...