- Referenced in 109 articles
- Ordinal regression revisited: multiple criteria ranking with a set of additive value functions. VisualUTA ... additive value functions which result from an ordinal regression. The preference information provided ... built via ordinal regression is a set of all additive value functions compatible with...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- placing a prior distribution on a function space, such as the space of all probability ... distributions or the space of all regression functions. Unfortunately, posterior distributions ranging over function spaces ... characteristic curve analysis, interval-censored data, binary regression data, item response data, longitudinal and clustered ... models, and regression data using generalized additive models. The package also contains functions to compute...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- interval estimates of the unknown regression function as well as the marginal effects of potential...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- actions. It constructs a utility function from a preorder defined by the user ... regression, consist in solving a small linear program. The program provides piecewise linear functions ... utility functions within limits given by a sensitivity analysis of the ordinal regression problem. There ... which to make these changes. The utility function given by the user is then used...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Competing Risks. Estimation, testing and regression modeling of subdistribution functions in competing risks, as described...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- problem of regression, and for the problem of learning a ranking function. The optimization algorithms...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- package caret: Classification and Regression Training. Misc functions for training and plotting classification and regression...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- invGauss: Threshold regression that fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. invGauss ... with a user-defined choice of link functions...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- package refund: Regression with Functional Data. Corrected confidence bands for functional data using principal components...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Utilities Accompanying the Software Package BayesX. Functions for exploring and visualising estimation results obtained with ... estimating structured additive regression models (). In addition, functions that allow to read, write...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- textbook S. Weisberg (2005), ”Applied Linear Regression,” 3rd edition, Wiley. It includes all the data ... book (except one), and a few functions that are tailored to the methods discussed...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Strings for Nonparametric Regression. The package contains R-functions to perform the methods in nonparametric ... regression and density estimation, described in Davies, P. L. and Kovac, A. (2001) Local Extremes ... p1093-1136 Kovac, A. (2006) Smooth functions and local extreme values. Computational Statistics and Data...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- classification, regression and survival trees. An implementation of most of the functionality...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting ... collection of 229 functions that assist with and streamline ... modeling. It also contains functions for binary and ordinal logistic regression models and the Buckley...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- package pffr: Penalized flexible functional regression. In refund: Regression with Functional Data...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- package FDboost: Boosting Functional Regression Models. Regression models for functional data, i.e., scalar-on-function ... function-on-scalar and function-on-function regression models, are fitted by a component-wise...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- atypical curves detection, regression models, supervised classification, unsupervised classification and functional analysis of variance...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- trees is applicable to all kinds of regression problems, including nominal, ordinal, numeric, censored ... implementation of Breiman’s random forests. The function mob() implements an algorithm for recursive partitioning ... models (e.g. linear models, GLMs or survival regression) employing parameter instability tests ... split selection. Extensible functionality for visualizing tree-structured regression models is available...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Routines for GAMs and other generalized ridge regression with multiple smoothing parameter selection ... UBRE/AIC. Also GAMMs. Includes a gam() function...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Methods for Dimension Reduction for Regression. Functions, methods, and datasets for fitting dimension reduction regression...