- Referenced in 1439 articles
- speed-ups can be expected in the future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation...
- Referenced in 701 articles
- which should be considered in the near future. There are two parts of this paper...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- face recognition, (4) identify future directions of research, and (5) advance the state...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- write today will run optimally on future generations of Intel processors. Intel® MKL includes highly ... functions automatically scale across previous, current and future processor architectures by selecting the best code...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- recommendations for the organisation of future challenges. To analyse the performance of submitted algorithms ... those that could be improved in future challenges...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Interpreting the VaR as the quantile of future portfolio values conditional on current information...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- fourth section presents the recent developments and future issues on ELECTRE methods. Finally, the fifth...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- research, and providing baseline results for future studies. We make available detailed, per-category experimental...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- version of the package, on which all future development work will be focused. OpenBUGS, therefore ... represents the future of the BUGS project. WinBUGS, on the other hand, is an established...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- wherein agents form their expectations about the future in a way consistent with the model ... extreme, models where agents perfectly anticipate the future; on the other extreme, models where agents...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- computational Grids of the near future...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- functionality not found in Aztec and any future enhancements to the Aztec package will...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The ITPACK project at The University of Texas ... made to date and outlines plans for future work. A summary is given of work...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- foundational layer for the future of statistical computing in Python. It serves as a strong ... features of pandas, we will discuss future avenues of work and growth opportunities for statistics...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Visible Human Project. Establishing a foundation for future research. Creating a repository of fundamental algorithms ... application of the technology. Create conventions for future work. Grow a self-sustaining community...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 64 articles
- eddy simulation methodology since in the near future it will allow to treat universal turbulence...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- package, implementation issues, scope, limitations, and future extensions of the software are addressed. A survey...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- term-document matrices from information retrieval applications. Future updates to SVDPACK(C), will include...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- hardware. Such ciphers are desirable for many future pervasive applications with real-time security needs...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- verification with DISCOVERER, and then discuss the future work in this direction, including SAS-solving...