- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- IMITATOR is a software tool for parametric verification...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- LANGAGE: A Maple package for automaton characterization of...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SymbolicC++ introduces, amongst others, the Symbolic class which...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- WoLFram -- a word level framework for formal verification...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...