- Referenced in 14 articles
- function to simulate fuzzy random variables, bootstrap tests for the equality of means...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 3222 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10253 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- TBAR: An efficient method for association rule mining...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...