- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 397 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...