- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 1612 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...