- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- RegEM: Regularized Expectation Maximization The modules implement the...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- The Stony Brook Algorithm Repository mainly for combinatorial...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- R package changepoint: Analysis of Changepoint Models. Implements...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...