- Referenced in 12 articles
- results obtained in formal theory of fuzzy logic. It makes it possible to deduce conclusions ... situation using fuzzy IF-THEN rules. The rules are interpreted either as fuzzy relations ... developed in IRAFM. Sets of linguistically interpreted fuzzy IF-THEN rules are called linguistic descriptions ... publications are recommended: detailed treatment of fuzzy logic can be found in ; the theory...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ants. Swarm intelligence, as demonstrated by a natural biological swarm, such as an ant colony ... routing algorithm that we are calling Fuzzy Logic Ant-based Routing (FLAR), which is inspired...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...