- Referenced in 18 articles
- interpretation of the inequality-relation “ ≦∼ ”. Here a fuzzy constraint is replaced by a crisp inequality...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1768 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1778 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...